One of the factors that form the cost of flight ticket is the number of seats available on the aircraft on each flight. As the seating capacity is filling up, the number of flight tickets at a low price decreases.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the “Economy”, “Business”, “Comfort Club” and “VIP Club” fares?
- Where can I find the flight schedule and learn the timetable for the coming days?
- How to book tickets for a group of passengers over 9 people?
- Why is it impossible to buy tickets for certain dates on the website even if there are flights on the flight schedule?
- Why do the flight tickets prices for the same destination but different dates vary?
- What documents do I need to provide to buy a flight ticket?
- Is it possible to book a ticket without making a payment on your website?
- To which destinations can I buy tickets on your website?
- How can I buy tickets at the most favorable price?