Azerbaijan Airlines does not impose restrictions on transportation of medicines. However, please note that the customs legislation of the destination country may restrict the importation of medicines or food products.
Articles in this section
- The airline lost or damaged my baggage. Where can I apply for?
- Is a baby stroller or wheelchair accepted for carriage free of charge on the flight?
- What kind of pets is allowed for carriage on board the aircraft?
- I need to travel with an oxygen tank. Are they allowed on board the aircraft?
- Are there any hand luggage restrictions?
- Can I carry food and medicines in my hand luggage or hold baggage?
- What is the excess baggage fee?
- What is the free baggage allowance for a flight?