Status points are collected on flights with Azerbaijan Airlines or Buta Airways, they cannot be exchanged for anything. They serve for upgrade/maintain membership statuses. Status points are earned on each flight; the value of status points is based on the destination and the class of travel.
Articles in this section
- Do I qualify for access to the Azerbaijan Airlines business lounges?
- What is a membership year?
- How do I qualify for higher levels of membership within the AZAL-Miles programme?
- Are there flights where I do not receive travel and status points?
- What are bonus travel points?
- What are status points?
- What are travel points?
- What is AZAL-Miles?