Bonus travel points are the extra travel points that you earn once you upgrade from Classic membership to Gold or Platinum. Gold members earn an additional 100% and Platinum members earn an additional 200% of points, these additional points are identified within the membership statement as bonus travel points. These points are exactly the same as travel points; they have the same value and validity.
Articles in this section
- Do I qualify for access to the Azerbaijan Airlines business lounges?
- What is a membership year?
- How do I qualify for higher levels of membership within the AZAL-Miles programme?
- Are there flights where I do not receive travel and status points?
- What are bonus travel points?
- What are status points?
- What are travel points?
- What is AZAL-Miles?