No. To earn points, the name on your AZAL-Miles account should match the name on your ticket, except members of the family who are combined in a single family account.
Articles in this section
- Can I earn points if the name recorded on my AZAL-Miles profile and the name on my ticket is not identical?
- Can I earn points on code-share flights?
- How can I earn points?
- When will I receive points for my flights?
- Can I claim travel points for travel completed prior to my enrolment in the AZAL-Miles programme?
- How do I know that I have earned the right amount points for a flight ticket purchased for my membership status?
- How many travel points will I earn from my flights?