You are required to have a paid "Y" economy or business/comfort class ticket, you are then able to use travel points to upgrade to business/comfort or VIP Club classes by contacting the sales office that issued the original ticket.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my Points to another carrier's frequent flyer programme?
- How do I arrange an upgrade?
- How can I upgrade my flight with travel points?
- How many travel points are required for a service class upgrade?
- What is the validity of my reward ticket?
- What do I do if I have a reward ticket and I am not able to use it?
- Is it possible to make date changes on reward tickets?
- Can I use my points for another person?
- How can I purchase reward ticket?
- How many days in advance do I need to book a reward ticket?