On international flights of “Azerbaijan Airlines” at Heydar Aliyev Airport Gold and Platinum status holders during check-in providing their membership and boarding pass confirming flights together with their child and one family member (parent/ spouse or child under 12) can enjoy access to the business lounge at Heydar Aliyev Airport. Furthermore Platinum status holders save this benefit in all international airports on “Azerbaijan Airlines” international flights.
Articles in this section
- Do I qualify for access to the Azerbaijan Airlines business lounges?
- What is a membership year?
- How do I qualify for higher levels of membership within the AZAL-Miles programme?
- Are there flights where I do not receive travel and status points?
- What are bonus travel points?
- What are status points?
- What are travel points?
- What is AZAL-Miles?