To complete re-registration you need to send your AZAL-Miles membership number and e-mail address to our official e-mail address email@example.com (for example: 771000000000 - firstname.lastname@example.org) The request will be processed within one working day, after this we will send a temporary password to your address. You can complete re-registration on our web site www.azal.az (AZAL-Miles- Sign in profile) and on mobile app by using your AZAL-Miles membership number and temporary password.
Articles in this section
- While I am waiting for my new card what frequent flyer membership number should I use to purchase tickets?
- How do I get new Gold or Platinum cards?
- If I am Gold or Platinum card holder, is my status retained in the new programme?
- ll I receive a new membership card?
- How can I check the number of my accumulated points today?
- If I have not re-registered, do I continue to accumulate points on my account for my flights?
- After re-registration are my previously accumulated points still valid?
- Is it possible to register or pass re-registration as a member of the AZAL-Miles programme using AZAL-Miles mobile app?
- Is it possible to register in the AZAL-Miles programme with a mobile phone via SMS messages?
- When I re-register, will a new membership number be given to me?