No. You can register only with an e-mail address in the program. Registration via SMS-message is not possible.
Articles in this section
- How can I check the number of my accumulated points today?
- If I have not re-registered, do I continue to accumulate points on my account for my flights?
- After re-registration are my previously accumulated points still valid?
- Is it possible to register or pass re-registration as a member of the AZAL-Miles programme using AZAL-Miles mobile app?
- Is it possible to register in the AZAL-Miles programme with a mobile phone via SMS messages?
- When I re-register, will a new membership number be given to me?
- If more than one card is registered using the same e-mail address, will new membership numbers be issued for each member?
- If I have not received an e-mail notification, what should I do?
- How do I complete re-registration in the programme?
- How do I register in the new programme?