Members registered in the program have the opportunity to restore their points over the past 180 days for flights committed before signing up in the program. The interval of the last 180 days is counted from the date of sending the request for “not accrued points”
Articles in this section
- Can I earn points if the name recorded on my AZAL-Miles profile and the name on my ticket is not identical?
- Can I earn points on code-share flights?
- How can I earn points?
- When will I receive points for my flights?
- Can I claim travel points for travel completed prior to my enrolment in the AZAL-Miles programme?
- How do I know that I have earned the right amount points for a flight ticket purchased for my membership status?
- How many travel points will I earn from my flights?