Reward tickets are available on a first customer served basis, as seats are limited, the earlier you make the booking the better the chances of us being able to meet your request. For both reward tickets and upgrades, using travel points require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice before scheduled departure.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my Points to another carrier's frequent flyer programme?
- How do I arrange an upgrade?
- How can I upgrade my flight with travel points?
- How many travel points are required for a service class upgrade?
- What is the validity of my reward ticket?
- What do I do if I have a reward ticket and I am not able to use it?
- Is it possible to make date changes on reward tickets?
- Can I use my points for another person?
- How can I purchase reward ticket?
- How many days in advance do I need to book a reward ticket?