Yes, presently all benefits associated with membership are only available on the flights operated by Azerbaijan Airlines.
Articles in this section
- When will the travel points earned from purchases made with my PremiumBank Card be credited to my AZAL-Miles account?
- Who should I contact for my questions about AZAL-Miles?
- Where can I find the general rules of the programme?
- Can I merge membership accounts with another person?
- Can I purchase travel or status points?
- When do my points expire?
- How can I claim missing points?
- What is a code-share flight?
- Are the benefits of AZAL-Miles membership valid only on Azerbaijan Airlines flights?