According to the rules approved by the Cabinet of Ministers, all passengers of special flights must take a COVID-19 test which will be verified by the check-in counter staff at the point of departure. In case of any changes to these rules, the airline will notify passengers in advance.
Articles in this section
- What are special flights and how do they differ from scheduled flights?
- Why is the number of special flights limited to some countries only?
- Where can I take a COVID-19 test before departure?
- Do I need to get tested for COVID-19 if I got vaccinated?
- Can I get a refund if my COVID-19 test is positive?
- Who is eligible to travel to Azerbaijan on special flights?
- Can Azerbaijani citizens fly abroad as tourists?
- Where can I get up-to-date information on the entry requirements of the destination country?
- Do I need to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival?
- Can I benefit from AZAL Miles program on special flights?