Upon arrival in the country, the mandatory two-week self-isolation is canceled. However, those arriving in the country should still remember to keep sosial distance and all sanitary and epidemiological rules in public and crowded places.
Articles in this section
- What are special flights and how do they differ from scheduled flights?
- Why is the number of special flights limited to some countries only?
- Where can I take a COVID-19 test before departure?
- Do passengers need to provide certificates or COVID-passports when leaving the country?
- Can I get a refund if my COVID-19 test is positive?
- Who is eligible to travel to Azerbaijan on special flights?
- Can Azerbaijani citizens fly abroad as tourists?
- Where can I get up-to-date information on the entry requirements of the destination country?
- Do I need to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival?
- Can I benefit from AZAL Miles program on special flights?