The opening of new directions to which special flights are operated depends primarily on the decision of the Azerbaijani government, as well as on the COVID-19 situation in other countries. “Azerbaijan Airlines” announces the opening of new special flights on its website, as well as on its official pages in social networks.
Articles in this section
- What are special flights and how do they differ from scheduled flights?
- Why is the number of special flights limited to some countries only?
- Where can I take a COVID-19 test before departure?
- Do passengers need to provide certificates or COVID-passports when leaving the country?
- Can I get a refund if my COVID-19 test is positive?
- Who is eligible to travel to Azerbaijan on special flights?
- Can Azerbaijani citizens fly abroad as tourists?
- Where can I get up-to-date information on the entry requirements of the destination country?
- Do I need to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival?
- Can I benefit from AZAL Miles program on special flights?