On special flights the passengers of the AZAL Miles loyalty program will be able to earn travel and status points. The passengers with Gold and Platinum status can use the business lounges at the airports and take additional piece of baggage at no extra charge. However, exchange for reward tickets has been temporarily suspended. It should be noted that all members' current points are retained and their validity period has been extended until the end of 2021 regardless of the membership status.
Articles in this section
- What are special flights and how do they differ from scheduled flights?
- Why is the number of special flights limited to some countries only?
- Where can I take a COVID-19 test before departure?
- Do I need to get tested for COVID-19 if I got vaccinated?
- Can I get a refund if my COVID-19 test is positive?
- Who is eligible to travel to Azerbaijan on special flights?
- Can Azerbaijani citizens fly abroad as tourists?
- Where can I get up-to-date information on the entry requirements of the destination country?
- Do I need to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival?
- Can I benefit from AZAL Miles program on special flights?