Questions regarding AZAL Miles frequent flyer program
- When will the travel points earned from purchases made with my PremiumBank Card be credited to my AZAL-Miles account?
- Who should I contact for my questions about AZAL-Miles?
- Where can I find the general rules of the programme?
- Can I merge membership accounts with another person?
- Can I purchase travel or status points?
- When do my points expire?
Using Travel Points
- Can I transfer my Points to another carrier's frequent flyer programme?
- How do I arrange an upgrade?
- How can I upgrade my flight with travel points?
- How many travel points are required for a service class upgrade?
- What is the validity of my reward ticket?
- What do I do if I have a reward ticket and I am not able to use it?
- Can I earn points if the name recorded on my AZAL-Miles profile and the name on my ticket is not identical?
- Can I earn points on code-share flights?
- How can I earn points?
- When will I receive points for my flights?
- Can I claim travel points for travel completed prior to my enrolment in the AZAL-Miles programme?
- How do I know that I have earned the right amount points for a flight ticket purchased for my membership status?
- While I am waiting for my new card what frequent flyer membership number should I use to purchase tickets?
- How do I get new Gold or Platinum cards?
- If I am Gold or Platinum card holder, is my status retained in the new programme?
- ll I receive a new membership card?
- How can I check the number of my accumulated points today?
- If I have not re-registered, do I continue to accumulate points on my account for my flights?
About AZAL-Miles Programme
- Do I qualify for access to the Azerbaijan Airlines business lounges?
- What is a membership year?
- How do I qualify for higher levels of membership within the AZAL-Miles programme?
- Are there flights where I do not receive travel and status points?
- What are bonus travel points?
- What are status points?