When purchasing a ticket on the airline’s official website, full payment of its price is required. A ticket booking service for up to 24 hours is available only at the official sales offices of Azerbaijan Airlines.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the “Economy”, “Business”, “Comfort Club” and “VIP Club” fares?
- Where can I find the flight schedule and learn the timetable for the coming days?
- How to book tickets for a group of passengers over 9 people?
- Why is it impossible to buy tickets for certain dates on the website even if there are flights on the flight schedule?
- Why do the flight tickets prices for the same destination but different dates vary?
- What documents do I need to provide to buy a flight ticket?
- Is it possible to book a ticket without making a payment on your website?
- To which destinations can I buy tickets on your website?
- How can I buy tickets at the most favorable price?