Transportation of pets (dogs, cats and birds) is allowed in a cage. The cage size should not exceed 55×20×40 cm and the weight of the cage with the animal should not exceed 8 kg. A pet is transported in the cabin according to the hand luggage rate. It is allowed to transport animals weighing from 8 to 75 kg (charged according to a checked baggage rate) in the baggage compartment. However, it is necessary to notify the Airline beforehand via the call center or through the agency that issued your flight ticket.
Articles in this section
- The airline lost or damaged my baggage. Where can I apply for?
- Is a baby stroller or wheelchair accepted for carriage free of charge on the flight?
- What kind of pets is allowed for carriage on board the aircraft?
- I need to travel with an oxygen tank. Are they allowed on board the aircraft?
- Are there any hand luggage restrictions?
- Can I carry food and medicines in my hand luggage or hold baggage?
- What is the excess baggage fee?
- What is the free baggage allowance for a flight?