As a rule, it is not required to present an itinerary receipt for check-in at the airport; however, it is recommended to print it just in case. The staff at the check-in counter may also ask you to provide a bank card which was used to pay for the ticket, if the card details do not match with the name of the passenger. During check-in for the flight, you will also need to have the original passport with you.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to present a printout of the itinerary receipt and the credit card used to pay for the ticket on the website at the airport check-in counter?
- What does priority seat at the airport mean?
- What should I do if I am late for checking in or boarding a flight?
- I checked in for a flight online, but I have baggage. Do I have to wait in lines again for check-in at the airport?
- Do I need to pay airport check-in fee for the flights of Azerbaijan Airlines?
- When does flight check-in at the airport begin?
- When does online check-in on your website begin?