According to the rules of Azerbaijan Airlines , refund of payment shall be considered compulsory if a Passenger refuses transportation as a result of the fact that the Airline:
• cancels, reschedules, delays a flight for which a Passenger has reservation and an issued ticket;
• cancels the A/C landing at the point of Passenger's departure, destination or stopover;
• changes class of service;
• does not provide a Passenger with a seat in accordance with booking made in advance;
• Does not provide connection with the flight for which the Passenger has confirmed booking and which is specified in the ticket with previous flight indication.
In case of forced refusal of flight, if transportation is not performed in any flight segments, the whole sum paid for transportation shall be repaid to the Passenger.
In case of forced refusal of flight, if transportation is performed partially, the sum of non-performed transportation cost will be repaid to the Passenger.